Re: Building s6-linux-utils with musl

From: TheOldFellow <theoldfellow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 20:51:53 +0100

OK, I solved it. I installed a complete set of kernel headers from my
kernel source tree to the musl/include directory as follows:

In the Kernel source:

make mrproper
make INSTALL_HDR_PATH=dest headers_install
find dest/include \( -name .install -o -name ..install.cmd \) -delete
cp -rv dest/include/* /opt/musl/include

The find... is suggested by LFS to remove some hidden files used by
the kernel developers. and not needed

Back in S6-linux-utils:

make clean

make

and it compiles cleanly. The clue was in your request:
http://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/2013/10/07/1

Sorry for the noise, google wasn't my friend until I knew what to ask for :)

ToF.