s6, execline, skalibs in FreeBSD

From: Colin Booth <cathexis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 22:59:03 -0800

Hi all,

I just submitted s6 to the ports collection in Freebsd. I also added
patches to update execline to 2.0.2.0 from 1.08, update skalibs to
2.2.1.0 from 0.47, and to take maintainership of both of them. All
three bugs are in the request pipeline and might take some time to get
through.

It did necessitate breaking the Freebsd port of Paul Jarc's runwhen.
To be fair though, the version of runwhen in ports is 2003.10.31 and
the latest available version doesn't seem compatible with the 2.0.0.0
refactor of skalibs.

Cheers!

--
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to
man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees