Re: s6, execline, skalibs in FreeBSD

From: Colin Booth <cathexis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 22:58:00 -0800

The s6 port was accepted this morning so the ports collection now has:

skalibs-2.3.0.0
execline-2.0.2.1
s6-2.1.1.1

I'm unlikely to port any of the other skaware packages in the near
future since these are the only three that I run with any regularity
on bsd.

Laurent, I forewent anything related to init-replacement with this
port. Not that it isn't possible but I feel like that's outside the
bailiwick of ports on a bsd system. Especially with the base system
contract that freebsd gives you by default.

Cheers!

--
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to
man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees