s6-tcpclient read/write FDs

From: Vincent de RIBOU <vins_bozo_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:52:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,
I assume that read and write separate FDs (6 and 7) are only present as compliancy with other tools which produce 2 real different FDs.But on TCP is not really.
I've made TLS client over s6-tcpclient with wolfSSL. This lib takes only 1 FD for context.Since FDs 6 and 7 are same link with s6-tcpclient, I used FD 6 for ctx building and it works.
How should I use 2 really different FD's in that context??May I set internal unix concept to mux 2 FD's on 1??
Thanks all for your reply. Vincent de RIBOU
région Ouest - France
belzo2005-dolphin_at_yahoo.fr