Re: how can I install runit on oracle linux?

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 23:14:09 +0200

On 09/06/2015 23:09, Amin Rasooli wrote:
> For the past few days I have been banning my head to the wall to figure how to install runit on oracle linux.
> Could someone give me a working repository ? (all the ones in internet seem to be unavailable)

  Hi Amin,
  Wrong list! I didn't write runit. Gerrit Pape did. :)
  runit is discussed on the supervision mailing-list, not the skaware one.

  That said, have you tried the tarball from the original site? That should
work on any flavour of Linux. http://smarden.org/runit/install.html

  Of course, you could always switch to s6. :P

--
  Laurent