Re: SIGFPE in s6-rc-init 3.0.0 etc,...

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:22:25 +0000

>I was able to build the image for my target system and run it in qemu
>and
>still reproduce the problem. I first ran it through valgrind which
>pinpoints a few possible issues:
>http://steffe.net/s6/valgrind_nodebug.txt
>
>Then I ran it through gdb and just did a "bt", let me know if I can
>help
>you with more information here, I am not a gdb expert:
>http://steffe.net/s6/gdb_nodebug.txt

  Thanks. It confirms what I had figured out (something's wrong in
the way gensetdyn_ready() computes its new size) but I'm still unable
to find out what, especially since I can't reproduce the issue. I will
look more after releasing the new versions I'm currently working on.

>It seems my mails are not accepted by the list after switching to a new
>SMTP relay (Mailjet),... So re-sending via gmail instead,...

  Do you have a bounce message that would say what the problem is?

--
  Laurent