execline, s6-portable-utils: print a file to stdout

From: Profpatsch <mail_at_profpatsch.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 02:15:07 +0200

Sorry for my spam of mails, I want to separate my questions
by topic so they will be searchable.

I haven’t found a way to print a file to stdout with either
execline nor s6-portable-utils. The `s6-cat` utility only
echoes stuff that is already coming from stdin,
and unlike the shell, execline doesn’t have `<`.

Maybe some kind of output utility might be nice?
The Lisp dialect Clojure has `slurp` and `spit`:
https://clojuredocs.org/clojure.core/slurp
https://clojuredocs.org/clojure.core/spit

--
Written with Emacs (mu4e) on NixOS.