Re: Project funding: was State of skarnet.org projects

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 15:37:42 +0000

>Finding long term sponsors is a kind of sales I'm not experienced in,
>but I can probably get people to contribute on a one-time or
>intermittent basis. Do you have a contributions page that takes Paypal?

  I don't, for the reasons explained here:
  https://twitter.com/laurentbercot/status/1209247040657674240

  Also, I want to make a living, not pocket change; I want a job, not
charity. As good and well-intentioned as one-time or intermittent
donations are, as much as I would appreciate them, if they don't add up
to something I can live from, then they don't help solve the original
problem of my needing to work on paid contracts.

--
  Laurent