Re: s6-networking vs libressl static link

From: Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware_at_skarnet.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 21:20:15 +0000

>I understand that configure file is unable to link against pthread in
>static.
>I didn't find any options to add some libs, right?

  Sounds like your libressl was built with threads. Bleh.
  For now, you can patch package/targets.mak by adding "-lpthread" to
the end of the CRYPTO_LIB definition for stls:
https://github.com/skarnet/s6-networking/blob/master/package/targets.mak#L40
then rebuild.

  I should add a configure option to do that without you having to patch
a makefile. Thanks for the report!

--
  Laurent