Re: Suggested Addition to nosh FGA

From: Avery Payne <avery.p.payne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 14:23:54 -0800

Unless I am mistaken about what you are asking for, an
outdated/incomplete list of command equivalents can be found at
https://bitbucket.org/avery_payne/supervision-scripts/wiki/Comparison

It has not been actively maintained and there are a few gaps in it.
However, I think most of the information still applies.