A small announcement

From: Avery Payne <avery.p.payne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 22:36:32 -0800

The supervision-scripts project isn't dead, although several Monty
Python fans might notice that it is pining for the fjords. Perhaps I
shouldn't have nailed it to the perch...

* As of March 3, 2016, the license has changed to the ISC license. Put
simply, if you pull the changes as of today's date, you're on the new
license. Any pull from the repo prior to today's date is with the old
license.

* The greeting page has been overhauled with the new project emphasis.
The remaining pages will also be overhauled as I have time.

* The template system, while still personally used by me, will be
discarded. The concepts in it are viable but the arrangement used
doesn't work well with system managers. It's fairly sturdy code, but if
it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.

* Peer-based-daemon-startup will be discarded.

* A new arrangement is being designed that will _generate_ the scripts.
The details are still being worked out, especially the choice of
language used for the script generator (which will influence how it can
be deployed).

* Support for generating default daemon logging will continue to be
included, but it is considered an option.

* More to come...