Re: wrong exit code for sv status in lsb mode

From: James Byrne <james.byrne_at_origamienergy.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 15:58:34 +0000

Hi Gerrit,

On 13/03/2019 08:04, Gerrit Pape wrote:
> I'm looking forward to do a maintenance release of runit eventually and
> am collecting patches.

I'm glad to hear that you're collecting patches for a maintenance
release. In case you don't already have these, please can I ask you to
consider the following two, which I submitted to the supervision list
back in 2015:

http://www.mail-archive.com/supervision@list.skarnet.org/msg00500.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/supervision_at_list.skarnet.org/msg00501.html

Thanks!

James
This email is from Origami Energy Limited. The contents of this email and any attachment are confidential to the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient: (i) do not use, disclose, distribute, copy or publish this email or its contents; (ii) please contact Origami Energy Limited immediately; and then (iii) delete this email. For more information, our privacy policy is available here: https://origamienergy.com/privacy-policy/. Origami Energy Limited (company number 8619644) is a company registered in England with its registered office at Ashcombe Court, Woolsack Way, Godalming, GU7 1LQ.