Re: The "Unix Philosophy 2020" document

From: Casper Ti. Vector <caspervector_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 23:33:41 +0800

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 01:37:43AM +0800, Casper Ti. Vector wrote:
> [...] Consequently I think that, with an appropriate amount
> of publicity for the document, much more people would be willing
> to keep an eye on, migrate to, or even help develop daemontools-ish
> systems, potentially creating a mini-avalanche effect or even resulting
> in a turning point in the "init wars". However, the influx of people
> into our circle will also result in a lot of noise (especially the noise
> from some ill-intentioned systemd proponents) and a lot of additional
> technical workload, so I request Laurent for a decision on whether to
> publicise the document; and provided he agrees, I request you to help
> spread it to appropriate places.

Through private mail with Laurent, I have confirmed that he agrees to
the publicising (not just publication -- it has been on GitLab/GitHub
for some time!) of this document. So please help me spread the
information to where it should be, and direct any interesting criticism
to me if you find it necessary. Thanks in advance.

--
My current OpenPGP key:
RSA4096/0x227E8CAAB7AA186C (expires: 2020.10.19)