Re: The "Unix Philosophy 2020" document

From: Jeff <sysinit_at_yandex.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 13:45:02 +0100

> this sounds even more funny with regard to the posting's title
> "Unix Philosophy 2020(!!!)".

C++ is the perfect language to implement systemd in btw,
though even prof. dr. L. Poettering abstained from doing so.

will we see a C++ rewrite of our favourite "init framework"
(the "master of the cgroups") ?

or is it just too early since our beloved friend and every admin's
darling is still not "feature complete" (or even stable :-) after all ?

let's wait and see what pleasant suprises christmas eve may bring ...