Re: Vim `.swp' files in nosh source tarballs

From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <j.deboynepollard-newsgroups_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:30:24 +0100 (BST)

I purge the directories of these from time to time, as I have just done again.
 But they tend to very slowly accrue, for one reason or another. It's not a
major worry. Anyway, better that the archive have everything including some
harmless text editor temporary files than that it have one vital file missing
because of a wildcard exclusion/deletion, which I have experienced in the past.
 (-: